Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > TI-58C/59 Emulator For Android

TI-58C/59 Emulator For Android

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Just a bit of fun I’ve been working on
<https://github.com/ldo/ti5x_android>.

The latest feature I’ve added is the ability to read numbers from a data
file, so you don’t have to do large amounts of data entry by hand.

Anybody else had a programmable calculator in their undergrad days?

Enkidu

> Just a bit of fun I’ve been working on
> <https://github.com/ldo/ti5x_android>.
>
> The latest feature I’ve added is the ability to read numbers from a data
> file, so you don’t have to do large amounts of data entry by hand.
>
> Anybody else had a programmable calculator in their undergrad days?

You programmed a programmable calculator into your phone? Jeez, you've
not only crossed the line, you are accelerating towards the horizon.

My phone has a calculator and spreadsheet built in and it only cost me a
few dollars.

Cheers,

Cliff

The end excuses any evil - Sophocles

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message <ipt39c$rb3$(E-Mail Removed)>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> Just a bit of fun I’ve been working on
> <https://github.com/ldo/ti5x_android>.

If you want to see a screenshot, Pierre Houbert (author of his own emulator
for Windows) has put one up here <http://ti58c.ift.cx/>—look under the
“Emulateur” tab for “et Android”.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message <ipt39c$rb3$(E-Mail Removed)>, I wrote:

> Just a bit of fun I’ve been working on
> <https://github.com/ldo/ti5x_android>.

This is now on the Android Market
<https://market.android.com/details?id=nz.gen.geek_central.ti5x&feature=search _result>.