Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1

web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1

Mike P

I tried to open my web project today and I get the following error :

'VS.NET has detected that the web server is not running ASP.NET version
1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET web applications or services.'

I have been running VS.NET and working on my project in it for over a
month. What is going on with this?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Cheers,

Mike

\(Laurent Jordi\)

I think you use Visual studio 2003 to develop under framework 1.0

If you can't upgrade the web server with dotnet 1.1 you have to use Visual
studio 2002 (I think)

Regards

LJ
"Mike P" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
eXJD#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I tried to open my web project today and I get the following error :
>
> 'VS.NET has detected that the web server is not running ASP.NET version
> 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET web applications or services.'
>
> I have been running VS.NET and working on my project in it for over a
> month. What is going on with this?
>

> Any help would be really appreciated!
>

> Cheers,
>
> Mike

Kevin Spencer

Check the ISAPI mappings for your web site. In IIS Admin, right-click the
web site and select "Properties" from the context menu. You can find the
ISPI mappings under the "Home Directory" tab by clicking the "Configuration"
button and going to the "Mappings" tab.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"Mike P" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eXJD#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I tried to open my web project today and I get the following error :
>
> 'VS.NET has detected that the web server is not running ASP.NET version
> 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET web applications or services.'
>
> I have been running VS.NET and working on my project in it for over a
> month. What is going on with this?
>

> Any help would be really appreciated!
>

> Cheers,
>
> Mike

Jens Hofmann

I got the same message, i checked everything in IIS but did not find the
error, but than I realized thet I had installed Apache Webserver
which caused this Error. Maybe you did the same.

Ci@o Jens

news:eXJD%(E-Mail Removed)...