Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Birthers

Birthers

Harold Burton

In article <ipl8tb$bav$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Deeyana <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sun, 01 May 2011 22:06:20 -0400, Harold Burton wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Klepto Pols <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> They're drunk.

> > They're also the rightwing version of AWOLers, and just as bright.

> What does your speculation have to do with past films or Java, Burton?

snicker

Deeyana

On Mon, 02 May 2011 08:25:39 -0400, Harold Burton wrote:

> In article <ipl8j8$bav$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Deeyana <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
>> with politics, Java, or past films, Burton? It is everyone's job to
>> trim inappropriate newsgroups when following up to off-topic
>> crossposts, Burton.

> snicker

What does your amusement at your own trolling have to do with politics,
past films, or Java, Burton?

Deeyana

On Mon, 02 May 2011 08:25:17 -0400, Harold Burton wrote:

> In article <ipl8pe$bav$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Deeyana <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> What does your inappropriate amusement at Norris's trolling have to do
>> with politics, past films, or Java, Burton?

> snicker

What does your amusement at your own trolling have to do with politics,
past films, or Java, Burton? I note that your BI is rising rapidly,
Burton. How do you think newsguy.com will react when it exceeds 25,
Burton?

Deeyana

On Mon, 02 May 2011 08:26:50 -0400, Harold Burton wrote:

> In article <ipl8tb$bav$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Deeyana <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 01 May 2011 22:06:20 -0400, Harold Burton wrote:
>>
>> > They're also the rightwing version of AWOLers, and just as bright.

>> What does your speculation have to do with past films or Java, Burton?

> snicker

What does your amusement at your own trolling have to do with politics,
past films, or Java, Burton? I note that your BI is rising rapidly,
Burton. How do you think newsguy.com will react when it exceeds 25,
Burton?

tholen@antispam.ham

Buster Norris <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

1> Newsgroups: alt.politics,rec.arts.movies.past-
films,comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advoca cy

1> ATTENTION DUMBASS SHITHEAD ****!!!!!!!!!! The "appropriate
1> newsgroups" are the newsgroups deemed to be appropriate by the
poster
1> who started the thread, DUMBASS SHITHEAD ****!!!!!!!!

So naturally you fell for Deeyana's redirect to an OS/2
newsgroup, Norris.

1> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does your amusement have to do with OS/2, Norris?

1> ATTENTION DUMBASS SHITHEAD ****!!!!!!!!!! You are the "DUMBASS
1> SHITHEAD ****"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ironic.

1> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

What does your amusement have to do with OS/2, Norris?

1> ATTENTION DUMBASS SHITHEAD ****!!!!!!!!!! Go **** yourself,
DUMBASS
1> SHITHEAD ****!!!!!!!!

What does your foul language have to do with OS/2, Norris?

On Mon, 02 May 2011 13:13:02 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Buster Norris <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
> 1> Newsgroups: alt.politics,rec.arts.movies.past-
> films,comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advoca cy
>
> 1> ATTENTION DUMBASS SHITHEAD ****!!!!!!!!!! The "appropriate 1>
> newsgroups" are the newsgroups deemed to be appropriate by the poster
> 1> who started the thread, DUMBASS SHITHEAD ****!!!!!!!!
>
> So naturally you fell for Deeyana's redirect to an OS/2 newsgroup,
> Norris.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with politics,
past films, Java, or OS/2, tholenbot?

> 1> ATTENTION DUMBASS SHITHEAD ****!!!!!!!!!! You are the "DUMBASS 1>
> SHITHEAD ****"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> How ironic.

What does Norris's irony have to do with OS/2, tholool? You forgot to
note that the statement is also tautological and ambiguous, theelon, and
that there is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

Deeyana

On Mon, 02 May 2011 21:45:27 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:

> ATTENTION DUMBASS SHITHEAD ****!!!!!!!!!! Go **** yourself, DUMBASS
> SHITHEAD ****!!!!!!!!

Who is "DUMBASS SHITHEAD ****", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias. And what does your foul language have to do with
politics, past films, Java, or OS/2, Norris?

> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does that have to do with politics, past films, Java, or OS/2,
Norris?

Deeyana