Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Birthers

Birthers

Deeyana

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:54:34 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:50:54 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:47:33 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:

>>> <*yawn*>

>>What does your fatigue have to do with Java, past films, or politics,
>>Damia?

> <*plonk*>

Famous Last Word.

calvin

On Apr 30, 10:08*am, Klepto Pols <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> They're drunk.

It's a good thing that Obama gave the oath of office
a second time, after that mix-up during the
inauguration. Otherwise we would be talking about
'oathers' now.

Deeyana

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:21:55 -0700, calvin wrote:

> It's a good thing that Obama gave the oath of office a second time,
> after that mix-up during the inauguration. Otherwise we would be
> talking about 'oathers' now.

What does your classic pontification have to do with Java or past fims,
calvin?

Deeyana

On Sun, 01 May 2011 00:05:09 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:

> On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:52:32 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:49:37 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
>>
>>> on Power!!!!!!!!!!!

>>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

> I don't know.................

Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
newsgroup, Norris?

> Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, dumbass................

Who is "dumbass", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

>>> They FORCED the non-white Preesident to commission a second fake birth
>>> certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
>>with Java or past films, Norris?

> I don't know.................

Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
newsgroup, Norris?

> Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, dumbass................

Who is "dumbass", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

>>> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sun, 01 May 2011 01:06:27 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:

> On Sun, 1 May 2011 04:58:51 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 01 May 2011 00:05:09 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:

>>> I don't know.................

>>Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
>>newsgroup, Norris?

> The poster who STARTED the thread picked the newsgroups,

What does your classic erroneous presupposition that you are unable to
trim the Newsgroups: header when replying so that your reply goes only to
appropriate newsgroups have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

> shithead.......

Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

> I don't know why and I don't care why,

What does your ignorance have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

> shithead..............

Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

> But thats where they wanted replies posted,

Because they are trolls, Norris, and so are you if you insist on obliging
them.

> shithead.............

Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

>>> Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, dumbass................

>>Who is "dumbass", Norris?

> You are................

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with Java or past films, Norris?

>>There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

> So????????

So it seems that you are having difficulty accurately addressing remarks
in your news posts, Norris. Perhaps you are hallucinating, Norris. Had an
MRI lately, Norris?

> [...]

them.

> shithead.............

Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

>>> Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, dumbass................

>>Who is "dumbass", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
>>alias.

> So?????????????

So it seems that you are having difficulty accurately addressing remarks
in your news posts, Norris. Perhaps you are hallucinating, Norris. Had an
MRI lately, Norris?

>>> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

> Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, shithead...............

Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that

Harold Burton

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
Klepto Pols <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> They're drunk.

They're also the rightwing version of AWOLers, and just as bright.

snicker

Harold Burton

In article <ipied0$jpa$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Deeyana <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:49:37 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
>
> > on Power!!!!!!!!!!!

> What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

Ask Klepto Pols, he's the one who made the original posting to java and
past films.

snicker.

Harold Burton

In article <ipipab$l45$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Deeyana <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sun, 01 May 2011 00:05:09 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:52:32 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

> > I don't know.................

> Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
> newsgroup, Norris?

Because he hit "Follow up to Newsgroup" or whatever command his
newsreader uses to respond to a posting.

snicker.

Harold Burton

In article <ipiqmg$l45$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Deeyana <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sun, 01 May 2011 01:06:27 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 1 May 2011 04:58:51 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >>Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
> >>newsgroup, Norris?

> > The poster who STARTED the thread picked the newsgroups,

> What does your classic erroneous presupposition that you are unable to
> trim the Newsgroups: header when replying so that your reply goes only to
> appropriate newsgroups have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

Not his job.

snicker

Harold Burton

In article <ipipab$l45$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Deeyana <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sun, 01 May 2011 00:05:09 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:52:32 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

> Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
> newsgroup, Norris?

Why do you? Buster set hes follow-ups to alt.politics but you chose to
post your reply to java and past films. I guess Buster figured if
that's where you want postings to go he'll oblige.

snicker