Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Sharing folder over wireless

Sharing folder over wireless

=?Utf-8?B?KioqKioqKipKYWltZSoqKioqKioqKio=?=

Hi. I am trying to share a folder over a wireless network and when I attempt
to share it I get an error stating "an error occurred while trying to share
(folder). The server service is not started. The shared resource was not
created at this time. Does anyone know how to start this? Also when I boot up
my computer I have been getting an error stating my svchost encountered an
error and if I want to debug. After the computer is at the desktop I get two
more svchost errors before it stops. I am racking my brain and cannot figure
it out. Please Help! Thanks.