Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > jconsole waiting ...

jconsole waiting ...

jon80 jon80 is offline
Junior Member

I'm running jconsole to try to monitor my new toy program running on top of Java 1.6, which I'm creating with Eclipse, however, jconsole seems to take a snooze waiting for a connection.

Screenshot available online.

Is there something I'm doing wrong with my program or is it some mysterious system error? Has anyone else encountered similar problems?

Source code is available online, you need to compile Poker.java, with the java compiler to replicate the issue:
javac *.java

Environment information
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Jon>java -version
java version "1.6.0_24"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode, sharing)

C:\Documents and Settings\Jon>