Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java EE Tutorial HTML Download

Java EE Tutorial HTML Download

Stanimir Stamenkov

Is anyone aware of a place on the Oracle web site one could download
the Java EE 5 and/or Java EE 6 tutorials in HTML format? It is
really more convenient to have such documentation downloaded locally
and the PDF format is not as convenient for browsing to me. I guess
I may have to download using the mirroring options of wget.

--
Stanimir