Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > How to alternately choose to run questa or riviera?

How to alternately choose to run questa or riviera?

Chandan Choudhury Chandan Choudhury is offline
Junior Member

Hi friends,

I am newbie for cygwin.If I install both questa and riviera , how can I choose which one to run through cygwin.As by default it takes the last program installed.

Questa AVM knight VHDL 47 01-17-2008 03:22 PM
Questa AVM knight VHDL 0 12-13-2007 09:25 AM
Visita questa nuova board p2p! devionmaster@hotmail.it Digital Photography 3 08-14-2007 10:44 AM
Would both IE 7 and Firefox 2 be used alternately? WhzzKdd Computer Support 11 02-25-2007 11:58 PM

Advertisments