Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Calculator App in Windows

Calculator App in Windows

ChrisCoaster

Quick Question: Is there any way in this universe to make the
calulator BIGGER? I recently upsized to a 20" widescreen monitor and
this calculator is ridiculously small.

Appreciate it,

-ChrisCoaster

James D Andrews

ChrisCoaster banged his head on his keyboard to write :
> Quick Question: Is there any way in this universe to make the
> calulator BIGGER? I recently upsized to a 20" widescreen monitor and
> this calculator is ridiculously small.
>
> Appreciate it,
>
> -ChrisCoaster

Nope. Maybe there's a freebie around somewhere that resizes?

--
-There are some who call me...
Jim

"Facts are the enemy of truth."
- Don Quixote - "Man of La Mancha"

Kele

There's calculator desktop gizmos for Win 7... I think so

There's online calculators: http://web2.0calc.com/ ,
http://www.terrence.com/flash/calculator.html

There's program download, "resizeable calculator":
http://crossgl-surface-calculator.en.softonic.com/

Yeah, I can't hardly see * vs + either

--------
"ChrisCoaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Quick Question: Is there any way in this universe to make the
calulator BIGGER? I recently upsized to a 20" widescreen monitor and
this calculator is ridiculously small.

Appreciate it,

-ChrisCoaster

Ardent

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:12:28 -0700 (PDT), ChrisCoaster
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Quick Question: Is there any way in this universe to make the
>calulator BIGGER? I recently upsized to a 20" widescreen monitor and
>this calculator is ridiculously small.

Is your email id valid?

I can send you calc.exe, XP's calculator made bigger.

--
Glad to be of help.

Archer