Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Pb Enabling radio with simple user profile

Pb Enabling radio with simple user profile

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWVu?=

Hi everyone,

I recently install and setup a WiFi PCI Belkin card on one of my Network
Client PC turning on Win XP SP2.
Everything was working well as I was logged as Admin on the machine and I
set up the Wireless network with no problem.

The fact is as soon as I log as a simple user on my network or on local, the
system disable the Radio function of the WiFi Card and it's simply impossible
to use it.

Anyone has an idea?

Thanks in advance,

Julien