Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Simon Game - VHDL

Simon Game - VHDL

Leconte Leconte is offline
Junior Member

Hi there I'm new here, anyway
I'm doing a Simon game (VHDL). Problem is that I don't get how I can generate a sequence of colors. I've already done the "VGA-refresh" so I need to link the RGB I send to the screen with the sequence of colors. If someone has any idea... I'm listennig.
Thanks a lot

jeppe jeppe is offline
Senior Member
Location: Denmark

Hi

Perhaps can you find some inspiration here:
http://jjmk.dk/MMMI/Lessons/08_CPUs/...stem/index.htm

Your welcome