Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Help

Venkatesh Sanganal

Hello Sir,

> We are using WATSUP(Python) package for MFC GUI automation(developed in Visual Studio 2005), We wanted your suppor, since we are having some issues listed below;
>
> 1.How can we get handle of Ultimate grid control (Ultimate tool box 7) in a MFC application so that we can access each cell of the grid and can read and write in the cells?
>
> 2.How can we get handle of Flexm grid control (MS Flex Grid) in a MFC application so that we can access each cell of the grid and can read and write in the cells?
>
> 3.Can we capture values from grid cells at sharp intervals of time (in milliseconds), validate and run dependent test cases through python scripting?
>
> 4.How can we get control over List view control in a MFC application?
>
> Please help us in this regard, since we have gone through many forums... but didnt get the help...
>

> Thanking You,

Regards
*****************************
Venkatesh Sanganal
Asst Manager(Design),
Spectrum Infotech Pvt Ltd,
(Larsen & Toubro Ltd )
145/2, Komarla Solitaire,
Old Madras Rd, CV Raman nagar,
Nagavarapalya, Blr-560093
Phone: 91.80.67745144
Email:(E-Mail Removed) Mobile : 9448349200

Larsen & Toubro Limited
www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.