Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > file deleted

file deleted

luca72

hello i'm working with eric, running a program eric crash and when i
try to open my project again with eric i see that myproject.py is
deleted, but my project is still running there is a way to find
myprogram.py file aving it in execution?

Andrea Crotti

luca72 <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> hello i'm working with eric, running a program eric crash and when i
> try to open my project again with eric i see that myproject.py is
> deleted, but my project is still running there is a way to find
> myprogram.py file aving it in execution?

It's more about your operating system than python the question.
Anyway you should use an SCM like git/subversion/whatever and then
you'll not worry anymore to lose files.

If you delete it by mistake you just revert it from the history in that case.