Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > choppy video and audio vlc media player

choppy video and audio vlc media player

Mark Fuller Mark Fuller is offline
Junior Member

My os is wxp sp3 and I used to have vlc and it worked just fine till I got a virus and had to format/reinstall. Now the vlc has choppy video and audio. I have a 2.66 ghz processor with 1gb ram.