Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Cubitek XL-Tank Case

Cubitek XL-Tank Case

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

RB Mods check out the XL-Tank Case from Cubitek, a high-end chasis with USB 3.0 port support:

Quote:
Iíve been using the case with my test setup for couple days now. Iíve not noticed any resonating noises with this case, unlike with so many before this. This is partly due the aluminium design of the case, and partly due excellent design and manufacture this case has been through. Fans provided with the case are low noise but not the most silent ones Iíve encountered. All in all this seems to be very high quality case and will most likely stay as my test setup case for a long time.
Read the review here.