Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > domain wireless

domain wireless

James Pang

how to choice different wireless networks before login?
because we have serval different wireless network near by. so sometimes
laptop connect to the wrong network can not use domain login.

also wireless adapter some times can not active untill log on, but with out
wireless network we can not do domain login~~~

--
Tech Servant James Pang.

Jack \(MVP\)

Hi
If you have WinXP upgrade to SP2.
In the Wireless Connection util choose your connection as the only preferred connection
and check the box of connect to preferred Network.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...