Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Advertise your business or products website online by classfied submission service

Advertise your business or products website online by classfied submission service

evershine10 evershine10 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

We can Post Targeted Country like USA, Canada, UK, India, Australia etc..

We are offering classifieds submission service.Advertise your business or product online at cheapest rate and increase maximum benefit through internet.

We will post your business ad in various classifieds websites.
We will help you to market your company and products online and be viewed by millions of users from around the world.

Our classifieds submission service will definitely improve your sale by making it visible to more and more users.

This will also help for build the traffic to your website.

-:Classified Posting Packages:-

Package-1....100 Ads....12$

Package-2....200 Ads....24$

Package-3....500 Ads....55$

Package-4..1000 Ads...100$

TIME FRAME 1 to 3 DAYS DEPENDING UPON THE NUMBER OF Classified Submission

RATES MAY BE FLEXIBLE FOR BULK ORDERS
ORDER PLACEMENT

Please PM me and give your order with the following details so that I can submit yr site to the best category..

your Name :

Website name:

Title [2 or 3]

Description :

Category :

Sub category :

Key word:

E-mail id for client inequiry

E-mail id to send report

payment through PAYPAL

more details PM me or contact me at : mehulpatel785[at]gmail[dot]com

.....................WAITING FOR YOUR PRECIOUS ORDERS..................

DISCOUNTS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IN BULK ORDERS