Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Sending pictures using sockets

Sending pictures using sockets

craf

Hello.

I'm testing the sockets in Python and I've seen the way in which
works to send string. My question is if anyone knows where
can find some information on how to send pictures through
Sockets. I use Python 2.7 and have read the information regarding
Sockets of the Python website, but I can not begin.

Any help is welcome

Greetings.

Cristian AbarzĂșa F