Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Locking your remote computer

Locking your remote computer

Tech Guy

Using simple VB Script you can lock your computer. Following is the
code to lock the computer

Read more at: Hints Library:http://hintslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/
locking-your-remote-computer.html

Steve Foster

Tech Guy wrote:

> Using simple VB Script you can lock your computer. Following is the
> code to lock the computer

Or, just hit WIN+L.

If you're going to try and push a tips site, at least make sure they're
actually useful!

--
Steve Foster
For SSL Certificates, Domains, etc, visit.:

Bill Sharpe

I just tried the WIN+L. It locks the Host computer, not the Remote
computer. (Host Win7, Remote WHS)

--
_________________

BullDawg
In God We Trust
news(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

Bill Sharpe wrote:

> I just tried the WIN+L. It locks the Host computer, not the Remote
> computer. (Host Win7, Remote WHS)

Hehe, I didn't see the remote bit in the subject. I was just working
from the message content.

Keyboard shortcuts in RDP sessions are a little different than usual.

Mind you, locking an active remote desktop session is inherently
pointless (the actual machine will appear locked already).