Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Running Websites with Python

Running Websites with Python

Westley Martínez

I discovered this yesterday, and finished watching today. Just an
interesting video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R-7ZO4I1pI

It's a brief video on how a programmer has been using Python to manage
his website. I found it interesting that he gradually moved components
of his website from JavaScript to Python shortly after discovering the
language. He also shows off his website quite a bit; I think he's a
little narcissistic.