Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > script to get value of gridview field

script to get value of gridview field

RBeach1955 RBeach1955 is offline
Junior Member

I am new to this but here goes:

I have a textbox on my aspx file called BadgeIDData. I have a gridview that gives this ID. The gridview is hidden from most users. I have a textbox on the form called BadgeIDData that the user can see. I need the Gridview.BadgeID to be sent tot he BadgeIDData textbox. I have attempted the below in my script but to no avail.

1 Sub Page_Load()
2 BadgeIDData = FindControl("GridView1.BadgeID")
3 End Sub

Thanks