Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Panasonic, Soviet Russia, Japan, Nikon, I'm f------, WE ARE ALL F------!

Panasonic, Soviet Russia, Japan, Nikon, I'm f------, WE ARE ALL F------!

RichA

On Mar 26, 10:31*pm, PeterN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 3/26/2011 9:28 PM, RichA wrote:

> >> You did say you worked for Canon marketing. Whatever happened to loyalty?
> >> pleas explain.

> >> Ah! the beauty of the Internet. One can ignore uncomfortable questions
> >> with impunity. Face to face, you would be as inconspicuous as possible..

> >> --
> >> Peter

> > Worked. *I have no system loyalty.

> For some strange reason I believe that is the most factually accurate
> statement you have made.
>
> So back to my original question about your lack of CURRENT meaningful
> employment.
>
> --
> Peter

I'm not lacking, but if you find it pleasurable to attack those who
are unemployed, then you have 25 million in America to attack.
Where's the pussy leftwing sensitivity now, only reserved for non-
whites?

RichA

On Mar 26, 11:30*pm, Robert Coe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:33:17 -0700 (PDT), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> : On Mar 26, 8:38*am, Robert Coe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> : > Supy is right. You're behaving like a spoiled brat. I'd say you were damned
> : > lucky to find the D7000 (which, BTW, many seem to consider the finestcamera
> : > in its class); the last time I looked, they were pretty much unavailable.
> : >
> : > Go sulk somewhere else. Your whining is most unseemly under the circumstances.
> : >
> : > Bob
> :
> : Unseemly?
>
> It means inappropriate, uncalled-for, crude.
>
> I'm sorry, Rich; I didn't mean to use a word with which you're unfamiliar.. I
> assumed, perhaps wrongly, that as a resident of Ontario you'd be conversant in
> English. (By that I mean I thought you'd know how to read and speak it.)
> Perhaps your native language is French? Par malheur, je ne parle pas de
> franšais.
>
> Bob

Paranoid, sad, pathetic, clueless, brainless, LOSERS.

http://www.latimes.com/health/ct-met...0,624338.story

PeterN

On 3/27/2011 10:39 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Mar 26, 10:31 pm, PeterN<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Worked. I have no system loyalty.

>> For some strange reason I believe that is the most factually accurate
>> statement you have made.
>>
>> So back to my original question about your lack of CURRENT meaningful
>> employment.
>>
>> --
>> Peter

> I'm not lacking, but if you find it pleasurable to attack those who
> are unemployed, then you have 25 million in America to attack.
> Where's the pussy leftwing sensitivity now, only reserved for non-
> whites?

It is obvious to anyone reading your posts thy you have a lot of time on
your hands. Did you ever stop to think about the relationship between
your attitude and employment chances.
You may not like this, but it must be said.
You really don't know who is reading these groups. But, if I was looking
for work, I would not be blaming everybody else and I certainly would
not broadcast my stupid prejudices.
I do not attack you unemployment. I have been there. You really should
think through how you are handling it.

Unemployed people have been know to change careers, spend time looking
for work, actually developing their own businesses, take temporary jobs.
Your tragedy is that you are probably hurting others with your
ineffective, "poor me" attitude.

--
Peter

...Soviet cheese cutter Tzortzakakis Dimitris Digital Photography 6 10-31-2010 07:52 AM
In Soviet Apple, Applications Buy YOU! Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 0 01-01-2009 12:59 AM
![Oof Topix] All McCain, All Flip-Flop, All the Time Bucky Breeder Computer Support 7 09-27-2008 03:33 PM
Old soviet cameras review Mikola Digital Photography 0 11-10-2006 08:26 AM
All new updates at Testking.co.uk with all new added exams with 100 % passing guarantee Moderator Microsoft Certification 5 02-02-2006 02:48 PM

Advertisments