Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > No sound when playing movie

No sound when playing movie

libengazi libengazi is offline
Junior Member

Hi Terry,
I have HS 220 and same problem. Did you find out if the camera lacks this option or its a faulty item?
Regards,
Lubo

ak120430 ak120430 is offline
Junior Member

...I initially thought the same, and after messing about for a while I verified that my Canon Ixus 220HS DOES play sound when previewing a video in-camera. However, it wasn't until later did I discover that to control the volume, you simply have to press the "up" and "down" buttons (surrounding the "FUNC/SET" button). Guess where I found that info? Yes, in the manual!

Preloading a movie while playing another movie torchestra@gmail.com Javascript 3 10-12-2005 02:22 PM
Error playing movie: "The TV Out port of your display card is not working properly" maggie_g47@hotmail.com DVD Video 2 09-08-2005 01:29 AM
playing a sound Ike Java 6 02-26-2004 09:05 AM
Sound lost when playing AVI files Ron Clarke ASP .Net 0 02-24-2004 08:14 PM

Advertisments