Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Re: plugin-container?

Re: plugin-container?

Ralph Fox

http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...5480c4b9?tvc=1

http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...09c31f37?tvc=1

http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...80244c73?tvc=1

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...refox&safe=off

> Posted on 5 march:

You will get more answers, sooner, in the newsgroup mozilla.support.firefox which
you will find on the Mozilla news server news.mozilla.org.

If your newsreader supports it, set up "news.mozilla.org" as another news server.
You can also use Google Groups to read existing threads about "plugin-container".

--
Kind regards
Ralph