Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > drawing polygons in Google Earth using wxpython

drawing polygons in Google Earth using wxpython

!!AhmedLegend!!

....i am working on my graduation project and i need to draw some
polygons in Google Earth map automatically using python so any one was
subjected to something like that or have a solution plz respond
ASAP ...given that i was able to open Google Earth from python and
focus on a certain point and also i have no previous background with
using kml....thanks in advance

zoolbool

On Mar 20, 10:20*pm, "!!AhmedLegend!!" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> ...i am working on my graduation project and i need to draw some
> polygons in Google Earth map automatically using python so any one was
> subjected to something like that or have a solution plz respond
> ASAP ...given that i was able to open Google Earth from python and
> focus on a certain point and also i have no previous background with
> using kml....thanks in *advance

Checkout http://zoolboolcode.blogspot.com/ for examples on how to use
python to draw shapes into GE. Hope it helps.