Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > How to destroy/kill child process?

How to destroy/kill child process?

hai12345 hai12345 is offline
Junior Member

I am creating one process in java, and it will call another exe.
Now both are running as a different process. When I am closing my application first process is destroyed by calling destroy method. But I canít able to close second process.

Thanks in advance.