Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Voice Recoginition

Voice Recoginition

chhayak chhayak is offline
Junior Member

Hii,
I m beginner in Java Programming, have done some projects on java as part time job.
Now studying M.C.A. First Year, and thinking to project for my final year on Voice Recoginition using Java programming.
But i m getting confuse whether should i do this project or not,as it already in market.
Please help me out for this....

painbox painbox is offline
Junior Member

Hi Guys! How are you all ? I am sara from Memphis. I must
say that this is a good forum for VOIP discussion .

During my search for for VOIP and call termination forums i found lots of forums like http://www.voiphelp24.com which is a good forum for finding Buyers/Sellers forour desired destination.

http://www.voiphelp24.com