Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > exception java.lang.ClassCircularityError

exception java.lang.ClassCircularityError

arraylist arraylist is offline
Junior Member

Hi. I have some problem. I send from server to client stream bytes by socket, which contains serialized object and his implementation class. This part of bytes, which contains implementation class I load it my own ClassLoader:

public class MyLoader extends ClassLoader {

byte[] buf;

public MyLoader(byte[] buf) {
this.buf = buf;
}

@Override
protected Class<?> findClass(String name) throws ClassNotFoundException {
return defineClass(null, buf, 0, buf.length);
}

the rest part of bytes is readed by ObjectReader, which extends ObjectInputStream, because I need to apply my ClassLoader(MyLoader):

public class ObjectReader extends ObjectInputStream {

byte[] buf;

public ObjectReader(InputStream input, byte[] buf) throws IOException {
super(input);
this.buf = buf;
}

@Override
protected Class<?> resolveClass(ObjectStreamClass desc) throws ClassNotFoundException
{
String name = desc.getName();
try {
return Class.forName(name, false, new MyLoader(buf));
} catch (ClassNotFoundException ex) {
throw ex;
}
}
}

When I run this code I obtain exception:

java.lang.ClassCircularityError: blabla/Impl
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader. java:632)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java :616)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java :466)
at register.MyLoader.findClass(MyLoader.java:46)

Can you help me with this error. I used to NetBeansIDE. When I run this code in desktop project no exception thrown, but when I run it in web project this exception occur.

Thanks.