Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Hopefully easy fix dell optiplex gx 150

Hopefully easy fix dell optiplex gx 150

TenaciousDevil TenaciousDevil is offline
Junior Member

I am "fixing a friends computer for him , which turned out to only need regular maintenance physical cleaning , defrag, scandisck, gen stuff . However I have come across something I have not had issue with before . Upon loading up during the initial start up dell screen it freezes up at the end of the loading bar under the big dell . I was able to bypass the freeze by manually hitting f12 and choosing normal boot up but would like to make this happen automatically like every other computer does lol . Is this a setting issue that I can go into set up and fix relatively easy do you think , or is it something else. I would greatly appreciate how to set it to auto boot I would just go in and try to figure it out myself but not familiar with adjusting those options and fear screwing things up worse. If someone knows this problem and can give me a step by step way to set to auto boot I would love you forever