Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Unable to start debugging on the web server...

Unable to start debugging on the web server...

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

I was trying to debug as simple web application, this message appeared
"Error while trying to run the project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Could not start ASP.NEt or ATL server debugging. Verify that ASP.NET or ATL Server is correctly installed on the server."

Im using VS.NET 2003 and Windows XP Pro (with IIS 5.1

Please help me. Thanks in advance!

Tommy

Is the virtual directory that contains the web application is created
as an "Application"?

Tommy,