Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > NO WIRELESS NETWORK TAB Help

NO WIRELESS NETWORK TAB Help

NBAPwns13 NBAPwns13 is offline
Junior Member

My wireless icon in my system tray says that I am connected to my home
network, but in fact I can't connect or communicate with my home network.
When I right click on my wireless icon and select view available wireless
networks, no networks are listed. Lastly, in Network Connections, when I
right click on my wireless network connection and select Properties, there
is no tab for Wireless Networks. I can't figure out why my system says I
have a connection when in fact I don't. My OS is Windows XP Home. Any ideas of