Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: What is the point of nz.comp?

Re: What is the point of nz.comp?

Bruce Sinclair

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net dot nz> wrote:
>"impossible" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

(snip)
>>Time for me to open my new iPad2 and read the Times. Bye-bye.

>Suddenly I have a small amount of hope for the future, not a lot but a little!

... and while I hope with you, I'm betting your hope is in vain.
And yet ... it says it thinks it won ... so the delusion circuits are
running on full.

Now if we can just get rid of Lawrence ...

Bruce Sinclair

In article <iljjnv$pt2$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Bruce Sinclair) wrote:
>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
> dot nz> wrote:
>>"impossible" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(snip)
>>>Time for me to open my new iPad2 and read the Times. Bye-bye.

>>Suddenly I have a small amount of hope for the future, not a lot but a little!

>... and while I hope with you, I'm betting your hope is in vain.
>And yet ... it says it thinks it won ... so the delusion circuits are
>running on full.
>
>Now if we can just get rid of Lawrence ...

... much as I hate to folow up my own posts ( ) an alternative
presents itself as to why impy is "going" ...

impossibles ISP has dumped news from it's list of available options and imp
can't find an alternative ?

Ummmmmmm.......

On 14/03/2011 1:24 p.m., Bruce Sinclair wrote:
> In article<(E-Mail Removed)>, Tony<lizandtony at orcon dot net dot nz> wrote:
>> "impossible"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> (snip)
>>> Time for me to open my new iPad2 and read the Times. Bye-bye.

>> Suddenly I have a small amount of hope for the future, not a lot but a little!

> .. and while I hope with you, I'm betting your hope is in vain.
> And yet ... it says it thinks it won ... so the delusion circuits are
> running on full.
>
> Now if we can just get rid of Lawrence ...

Yes! YES!! ....... if only! Surely sooner or later he's either going to
grow up and realise that different operating systems can coexist
cheerfully and peacefully ....... or leave home & find a squat where
people are actually interested in squabbling about such things......

AD.

On Mar 15, 1:44*pm, "Ummmmmmm......." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 14/03/2011 1:24 p.m., Bruce Sinclair wrote:> In >> > Now if we can just get rid of Lawrence ...
>
> Yes! YES!! ....... if only! Surely sooner or later he's either going to
> grow up and realise that different operating systems can coexist
> cheerfully and peacefully

The strange thing is that maybe it is already happening - his recent
posts seem to have less annoying "Dimdows" crap than usual and even
have some actual valid discussion topics.

Combined with David Murray dribbling off on holiday (or wherever he
is) and impossible finally changing her pad - who knows nz.comp might
actually become useful again.

</wishful-thinking>

Well, we can dream...

--
Cheers
Anton

point to point protocol Gopi VHDL 1 07-13-2004 02:37 PM
simulate point-to-point with 2620's np Cisco 11 03-04-2004 01:44 AM
help, please!! cisco 827H point per point configuration javi Cisco 1 10-16-2003 07:33 AM

Advertisments