Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > ViewSonic 10s First Impressions

ViewSonic 10s First Impressions

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

InsideHW.com has reviewed Viewsonic ViewPad 10s tablet. Here is a quote from this review:

Quote:
We received an unpolished version of Viewsonic’s ViewPad 10s a week ago or so. This isn’t the first ViewSonic tablet that we’ve had the chance to encounter, but no less interesting for that. The device is based on NVIDIA’s 1 GHz Tegra 2 chip, which makes this tablet much more powerful than many PCs that we keep in our homes. This is no longer a typical tablet - a small handy device that can play a YouTube video or surf the internet - this ViewPad plays serious films and runs serious games. Our sample had 4 GB of internal memory, which may be increased to 16 GB in the final revision. If that proves to be insufficient, you can always extend the capacity with a microSD card, with a capacity of up to 32 GB, forming a serious storage device…
Read the review here.

socket 10s hangs Roger Pack Ruby 7 08-28-2007 07:59 PM
Canon A510 problem - lens stuck, turns on for 10s then shuts off. rj Digital Photography 1 04-20-2006 04:13 AM
Day of Defeat: Source First Impressions at XYZ Computing Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-30-2005 08:39 PM
Swissvoice IC 10S power supply info. Nick UK VOIP 4 07-03-2005 08:15 PM
"Open Office": First Impressions Of, & What Do Others Think Also ? Gordon Computer Support 7 12-20-2004 01:55 PM

Advertisments