Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > HELP PLEASE!!

HELP PLEASE!!

Bradleybunch Bradleybunch is offline
Junior Member

Hi! I am using Cyberlink Power Producer Gold 2 NE and I cannot get any videos to burn to my dvd burner. I get a message that says: class not registered. I have had this software for quite some time, have burned numerous dvd's with it and just last year replaced my dvd drive/burner and burned a dvd with it also. I have tried everything I know to try. I downloaded a patch, I checked my drivers, etc. etc. I am at a loss, I un-installed and re-installed the software (which came with my JVC hard disk camcorder). If anyone can help at all, I would GREATLY appreciate it! I have no way to get my video off my computer, my windows movie maker won't work either, it always locks up on me. I have windows XP for an OS and a Gateway computer that was purchased in 2006, same year we got the camcorder as well. I have no way to get the video BACK onto the camcorder either, b/c I don't know how to do that, not to mention not sure you CAN do that. we don't use an SD card, just the hard drive of the camcorder. JVC is NO help whatsoever, same with the cyberlink website, nothing. Any help is much appreciated!! I am willing to try whatever! Thanks so much!

Bradley Bunch