Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Do Java developers leverage the full potential of code examples?

Do Java developers leverage the full potential of code examples?

Ohad Barzilay

Developers use code examples in surprising ways.

We are conducting an online web survey as part of a research, held in
Tel Aviv University, to investigate this further. Participating is
easy, the survey is short and fun - just click the link (http://
http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/research/oha...pleSurvey.html). We
believe that you may gain new insights regarding the way you work just
from filling this survey. We will publish the results here, so
everyone could benefit from this accumulative community knowledge.

Feel free to share this survey with your friends and colleagues, or
better, post it to your social/professional profile!

Thank you,
Ohad Barzilay

Leverage browser caching Jeff ASP .Net 2 03-01-2010 01:22 PM
wanted Java Developers/Senior Java Developers in Bangalore pacwestsoftware@gmail.com Java 0 12-07-2007 11:35 AM
Potential new recruit to Java. Could I/Should I use Java? petermichaux@yahoo.com Java 15 02-18-2006 10:17 PM
Computer not performing to its full potential... AcidX Computer Information 7 01-26-2006 04:59 PM
Java Architects / Sr. developers / Developers smanojs@yahoo.com Java 1 01-02-2005 05:04 AM

Advertisments