Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Generate PDF with Tamil font problem

Generate PDF with Tamil font problem

satheesh@e-ndicus.com

Hi All,

I am using python's reportlab to print some unicode Tamil characters
'பே'. I added necessary unicode font to reportlab. But It
prints the output as 'ேப' (in reverse order). This issue
happens for multi-byte characters, whereas for character 'ப' is
printed as it is.
I am struggling to figure out the issue. Any help would see me on track.

Thank you,
--
SatheeshKumar. P
+91 99446 38595