Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > VERY Urgent Direct Client Needs : Java UI developer role in TX.

VERY Urgent Direct Client Needs : Java UI developer role in TX.

sarah Fernandes

Hi,

Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can
apply.

Location : Dallas, TX
Duration : 1 year
Rate : $ 45 per hour corp-corp

Experience/skills Required:
1. JSF
2. Richfaces
3. ExtJs
4. Good in Java Scripting
5. Good in Java

Experience/skills Desired:
Web services modeling and XML (i.e. knowledge of WSDL, XSD)

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (E-Mail Removed)
Thanks,
Sarah