Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Mid. Java Developer in Boston, MA

Mid. Java Developer in Boston, MA

sunil kumar

Job title: Mid. Java Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 months

Just also got in a new Java Req as well if you have any local,
available Java candidates.

Need to have excellent communication.

Required Skills:
JAXB - java xml bindings
Axis2 - apache web services (soap)
Junit - unit testing
JavaScript --> web service integration
Java 1.5+ (1.6 preferred) -- The team would prefer going
to annotated based java route.
Mybatis or any other model frameworks
Guice framework
JAX-RS 1.5 [Jersey]
Understand concept of IOC, session state, and cookie SQL
knowledge

Thanks & Regards

Sunil/ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
ASCENT TECHNOLOGIES INC |

Nasser M. Abbasi

On 3/4/2011 7:42 AM, Leif Roar Moldskred wrote:
> sunil kumar<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> Need to have excellent communication.

> "Skills."

Good catch.

I failed my high school English class, so I could be wrong
on the following, but should not the above have read "Needs"
instead of "Need" ?

Maybe someone here with excellent communication skills can
decide on this one.

--Nasser

Lew

On 03/04/2011 11:12 PM, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:
> On 3/4/2011 7:42 AM, Leif Roar Moldskred wrote:
>> sunil kumar<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>> Need to have excellent communication.

>> "Skills."
>>

> Good catch.
>
> I failed my high school English class, so I could be wrong
> on the following, but should not the above have read "Needs"
> instead of "Need" ?
>
> Maybe someone here with excellent communication skills can
> decide on this one.

Maybe you could stop spamming.

And for commercial speech (not here!) in English and are not confident of your
skills in that language, it's only professional to get assistance from one who is.

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Lew

On 03/05/2011 12:35 AM, Lew wrote:
> On 03/04/2011 11:12 PM, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:

>>> "Skills."
>>>

>> Good catch.
>>
>> I failed my high school English class, so I could be wrong
>> on the following, but should not the above have read "Needs"
>> instead of "Need" ?
>>
>> Maybe someone here with excellent communication skills can
>> decide on this one.

> Maybe you could stop spamming.

Directed at whoever "sunil kumar" really is.

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.