Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Customers Choose Mediacore Softswitch

Customers Choose Mediacore Softswitch

Konstantin

Speedflow Communications is pleased to invite you to read the
Mediacore Softswitch testimonials.
We do appreciate our customers shared opinion on our products. In
return Speedflow Communications constantly updates the Mediacore
Softswitch and provides all its customers with upgrades absolutely
free of charge.
Speedflow offers you to test the innovative carrier-grade Class 4
MediaCore Softswitch with integrated billing, transcoding and revenue
assurance system «Guardian». MediaCore softswitch is available for
rent and purchase. Speedflow Communications gives free trial period
before purchasing.
Read the testimonials at our web-site, test the softswitch and become
a part of the successful MediaCore softswitch users team.
You can read testimonials here:
http://speedflow.com/index.php/en/pr...softswitchtest