Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Making DataGrid Items not wrap text

Making DataGrid Items not wrap text

Dan

What's the secret DataGrid property I need to set in order to prevent items
from wrapping text?

Martin Dechev

Hi, Dan,

The properties ItemStyle, SelectedItemStyle, AlternatingItemStyle,
EditItemStyle, HeaderStyle and FooterStyle expose an instance of type
TableItemStyle. Set the Wrap property on it to false to prevent wrapping.
i.e.

dataGrid1.ItemStyle.Wrap = false;

or

<asp:datagrid id="dataGrid1" runat="server"
itemstyle-wrap="false" .... />

Hope this helps
Martin
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What's the secret DataGrid property I need to set in order to prevent

items
> from wrapping text?

Tommy

Try this: