Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > EXCEL - MED function

EXCEL - MED function

tomribeiropereira tomribeiropereira is offline
Junior Member

Hi, hope you can help me with a questions.

I have five number in five cells. I have to calculate the median of them like 3,5,6,8 and 10 and the result of this should be 6, right.

But sometimes on of those numbers are unknown and i just put (0) instead of it like 3,5,0,0,10 and the result is 3, right.

But the result should be 5 because 0,0 are not numbers in fact.

So, i need that the function MED skip the 0 number.

Is that possible? Thank you much for your atention.

BGP Med quesion Adam Landas Cisco 4 03-25-2005 08:43 AM
String.indexOf + .substring med UTF8 strenge Michael Berg Java 0 05-30-2004 03:04 PM
How to Stop Windows Med player from interfering with burning joevan Computer Support 2 02-23-2004 01:07 PM
How do I make a VCD using Nero from Windows Med files? Spunky Computer Support 1 01-15-2004 11:55 PM
Problem med Internet Explorer Erik Sørvold Computer Support 5 01-15-2004 12:25 AM

Advertisments