Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Microsoft exam suggestion ?

Microsoft exam suggestion ?

adaya addi

iam going to study for Microsoft exam and plan to sit for it asap . my
friends are suggesting me certmagic.com exams . anyone tried them .
how good are their exams , are they close to real exams

tallatmaqbool123@gmail.com

On Wednesday, March 2, 2011 3:51:13 PM UTC+5, adaya addi wrote:
> iam going to study for Microsoft exam and plan to sit for it asap . my
> friends are suggesting me certmagic.com exams . anyone tried them .
> how good are their exams , are they close to real exams

Microsoft 70-247 Exam can now be easily passed by IT professionals with the help of the latest Microsoft 70-247 Practice Materials. The preparation material includes, practice questions and answers, practice testing software.