Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Projects used for both web and non-web solutions

Projects used for both web and non-web solutions

csthompsondo csthompsondo is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

The end result of two of my applications is the output of a document in pdf format. One application is web based and the other a windows forms application. I built a class library project that will do all the work if passed the correct/valid parameters. I want to ue this project in both solutions (web and form). In this shared project I reference some jpeg images in a "images\pdf" folder.

There seems to be two issues:

1. When "publishing" the web project or creating a setup project for the forms project, only the dll of my shared project is copied out. (Yes, the shared project is set as a reference) Therefore, the project fails when trying to reference one of it's jpegs in the images\pdf directory.

2. Referencing the jpeg files from either solution in the (any) sub-directory (sub-folder) (if I copy them there manually).

Thanks.