Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate credit

Sipgate credit

divoch

If I credit my account with a minimum payment, which I think is 10, does
the credit expire? Do I need to make any calls within certain time?

Thanks
divoch

Bob Eager

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 17:15:43 +0000, divoch wrote:

> If I credit my account with a minimum payment, which I think is £10,
> does the credit expire? Do I need to make any calls within certain time?

I have a SipGate account, and I've had it for years. Only ever topped up
once...it's never expired for me.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

divoch

"Bob Eager" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 17:15:43 +0000, divoch wrote:
>
>> If I credit my account with a minimum payment, which I think is £10,
>> does the credit expire? Do I need to make any calls within certain time?

> I have a SipGate account, and I've had it for years. Only ever topped up
> once...it's never expired for me.

Good to know, thanks
divoch

Ria Elaine

On 26/02/11 19:05, divoch wrote:

> "Bob Eager" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 17:15:43 +0000, divoch wrote:
>>
>>> If I credit my account with a minimum payment, which I think is £10,
>>> does the credit expire? Do I need to make any calls within certain time?

>> I have a SipGate account, and I've had it for years. Only ever topped up
>> once...it's never expired for me.
>>

> Good to know, thanks
> divoch

I think it's buried deep in the small print that they "reserve the
right" to terminate an account, however I've never known them do so.

--
Much love,
Ria xx