Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: [SI] Don't forget to send a few "Ms" for next Thursday

Re: [SI] Don't forget to send a few "Ms" for next Thursday

Bruce

Bowser <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Yes, the "M" mandate is due in just a short week. Amazingly, I was in
>Florida this week and failed to get a shot of Mickey Mouse. Maybe next
>time. I was in EPCOT, the mouse was not. Wait! Does Mary Poppins count?

Don't worry. M is for "mediocre" and no-one ever applies the rules.

So, as usual with the SI, any old crap will do.

PeterN

On 2/24/2011 10:02 AM, Bruce wrote:
> Bowser<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Yes, the "M" mandate is due in just a short week. Amazingly, I was in
>> Florida this week and failed to get a shot of Mickey Mouse. Maybe next
>> time. I was in EPCOT, the mouse was not. Wait! Does Mary Poppins count?

> Don't worry. M is for "mediocre" and no-one ever applies the rules.

The you should win hands down

--
Peter

Irwell

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:52:29 -0500, PeterN wrote:

> On 2/24/2011 10:02 AM, Bruce wrote:
>> Bowser<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Yes, the "M" mandate is due in just a short week. Amazingly, I was in
>>> Florida this week and failed to get a shot of Mickey Mouse. Maybe next
>>> time. I was in EPCOT, the mouse was not. Wait! Does Mary Poppins count?

>> Don't worry. M is for "mediocre" and no-one ever applies the rules.
>>

> The you should win hands down

LOL!

Irwell

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:22:19 -0500, Bowser wrote:

> On 2/24/2011 10:02 AM, Bruce wrote:
>> Bowser<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Yes, the "M" mandate is due in just a short week. Amazingly, I was in
>>> Florida this week and failed to get a shot of Mickey Mouse. Maybe next
>>> time. I was in EPCOT, the mouse was not. Wait! Does Mary Poppins count?

>> Don't worry. M is for "mediocre" and no-one ever applies the rules.
>>
>> So, as usual with the SI, any old crap will do.
>>

> So send something! Even your crap is accepted.

He's waiting for F for flatulence.