Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Corsair New Factory Tour in Fremont, CA, USA

Corsair New Factory Tour in Fremont, CA, USA

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Here is a snippet: "Corsair has recently moved to a new location in Fremont, California, and we had the chance of visiting their new facilities and compare it to their old factory we had the chance to visit in the beginning of this year. They are now in a bigger building, with one more production line (six lines, previously they had five lines), a new memory chip testing and sorting machine, more memory module testing stations and much more space for inventory, packing and shipping."
Link: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/222