Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Google For “Ant”

Google For “Ant”

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

I have this instinct to avoid short or generic words when Googling. But just
for fun, I tried it for “ant”. And wouldn’t you know it, the Java-based
build tool has pushed the original animal down into third place.

Owen Jacobson

On 2011-02-21 23:13:25 -0500, Lawrence D'Oliveiro said:

> I have this instinct to avoid short or generic words when Googling. But just
> for fun, I tried it for “ant”. And wouldn’t you know it, the Java-based
> build tool has pushed the original animal down into third place.

Dammit, your internet connection survived the earthquake.

-o

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message <2011022123545317425-angrybaldguy@gmailcom>, Owen Jacobson wrote:

> Dammit, your internet connection survived the earthquake.

Would you like to think about what you just said?