Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Re: Programmable Logic at StackExchange

Re: Programmable Logic at StackExchange

Trygve Laugstøl

On Friday, November 12, 2010 12:43:05 AM UTC+1, Jonathan Ross wrote:
> Someone recently added a Programmable Logic Stack on Stack Exchange,
> and it needs more followers to get official status. As most VHDL
> developers can attest, getting information can be difficult, and these
> stack sites (the original is StackOverflow.com) are immensely useful.
>
> The site can be found here: http://area51.stackexchange.com/prop...nd-fpga-design
>
> Someone tried to start a VHDL stack but it was too specific and was
> pruned.

I've committed to the proposal and hope it will go through. The stackexchange community is a very nice way to ask specific questions. I've been following the electronics [1] area for a while and it is a valuable resource for both newcomers and old-timers. /me cheers for more commitment to the proposal.

[1]: http://electronics.stackexchange.com/

--
Trygve