Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > windows picture and fax viewer

windows picture and fax viewer

eric24 eric24 is offline
Junior Member

open a picture by windows picture and fax viewer. I want to edit the pic so I click the paint tag. the paint program won't open? Please help!!! Thanks,