Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Virus on old Dell desktop, no programs will open

Virus on old Dell desktop, no programs will open

spkozxnd spkozxnd is offline
Junior Member

First time posting in here. I have an old Dell desktop computer that got a virus today. Tried to open a program to cleanse it and the computer locked up. Restarted it (from the tower) and it started fine but it will not let me in to any programs or the internet. HELP!!

Dave-Mason Dave-Mason is offline
Junior Member
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

You need a self booting rescue disk...